HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

15/52 Always Smiling

Overall, he's quite a happy baby, even when teething!  
I am thankful for that. 


A picture of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014
Inspired by Jodi, just click the lovely button to join in the fun.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiax5fqkjGPWr-IntxIkAoau1hs2L7VQ7KT2DM3oIkAunrAvBC_uWkDuP-6dYfgvLDYKniZQOrsffuEkhexS-Qsjm71RX5i3I04v2QcsScgvB8UJOzcvL2YW71cZX_-r1whlMPUPRbVC69F/s1600/52-170px.jpg



Some of my favorites from last week:

My son takes every open door as an invitation to explore, too.
I love little Isla's eyes in this picture on the swing.
I like the colorful little one in the middle of the drabness in this one.

3 comments:

Alyx said...

Oh, those eyes!! He's just so cute!

Unknown said...

Those beautiful blue eyes! Swoon!

Janna Renee said...

Yay!! So happy to see you blogging again! You have a real baby and he's so darn cute! Like OhEmGee cute! Congrats, lady!!