HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Thursday, July 3, 2014

26/52 Snoozing on Dad

Most nights (like 360 out of the last 365 I'd say, with confidence) this boy nurses to sleep.  One night last week he was distracted and kept squirming around, so I let him off my lap and he wiggled over to Daddy and crawled all over him for a few minutes.  This generally works to get the wiggles out and he usually crawls back over to me. 
Apparently not this night.  
This was just too cute to NOT take a picture of. 





https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiax5fqkjGPWr-IntxIkAoau1hs2L7VQ7KT2DM3oIkAunrAvBC_uWkDuP-6dYfgvLDYKniZQOrsffuEkhexS-Qsjm71RX5i3I04v2QcsScgvB8UJOzcvL2YW71cZX_-r1whlMPUPRbVC69F/s1600/52-170px.jpg
A picture of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014
Inspired by Jodi, just click the lovely button to join in the fun. 

I was so busy last week I didn't get to look at any other photos, 
will be back with some favorites next week!!



1 comment:

joyousinhell said...

he is so freakin cute!